Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dont know if their friends...

Hey everyone,
Ive been in St. Rain for about a month now, and several things have come to my Attention.

1)These people with this cold like sickness, aren't getting any better. They keep lining up in front of the pharmacy every morning, same condition. but life goes on. Just with alot of coughing.

2)I'm starting to get sick. Don't feel like going to the doctor. Got a bad feeling about it.

3)My friends Rachel, and Micheal are starting to act weird. They have become withdrawn, which not to my surprise, started when they began to take that medicine the pharmacy was handing out.

4)The medicine is called Zerphenol the name sounds oddly familiar but I cant put my finger on it. Its a small yellow pill. I called my friends who work in a Pharmacy. They had never heard of the medicine.

2 comments:

  1. Phenol thats a toxic which can do harm and serious damage to your kidney, liver, blood and what not.
    If the name of the medicine states whats in it - you probably shouldnt be taking it.
    If it is an anagram it could be something like zoner help - have you ever heard someone talking about the village as a "zone" maybe?
    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would they be giving you any sort of phenol? Phenol is usually used for making plastics and like materials and embalming bodies.

    ReplyDelete